-... Síbel, are you in the fire...?
- In the fire, in the same fire, on the coals;
And you, Sixto Placido, tell me where do you come from, what fire, what blood...?
- I haven't arrived yet, Síbel, I haven't arrived yet, and only my eyes and my mouth are burning.
- The lips of the breeze, kiss, and through the fields, at dawn, the lilies detect you;
- Before the sun sets fire to your chest and the mall, ah, Síbel Emara, ah Síbel, I'll be with you.
- The heart shakes and cries, Sixto Placido, passion and air burn;
… and it is so much, so much joy...
Antonio Justel Rodriguez