Antonio Justel Rodriguez
- ... Sybel are you in the fire ...?
- In the fire, in the fire I am, among the embers;
And you, Sixto Plácido, tell me where do you come from, what fire, what blood, tell me ...?
- I have not arrived yet, I have not arrived yet, my eyes and my mouth are burning yet.
- The breeze lips, kiss, and for the fields, alba, lilies detect you;
- Before the sun sets your chest and alameda,
Ah, Síbel Emara, Ah Síbel, I will be with you;
- The heart is agitated and cries, Sixtus placid, passion and air urgently and burn;
And it is so much, so much the joy ...
All rights belong to its author. It was published on e-Stories.org by demand of Antonio Justel Rodriguez.
Published on e-Stories.org on 08/09/2023.